About Our Client
They are a leading enterprise conglomerate, specializing in IT hardware/GPUs. Due to international expansion, they are focusing on the South African to provide cutting edge hardware solutions for enterprise and SME.
Our client requires a highly motivated and tenacious Key Account Manager who will be responsible for strategically aligning PNY’s UK Channel Sales Accounts.
– Identify, create strategies and build sales relationships with key clients and partners
– Build sustainable and key accounts
– Expand your B2B network within the UK and other channels
– Present all enterprise products in a professional manner
– Be responsible for all account management duties, deployment and promotions
– Coordinate with the marketing and lead-gen team
– Identify new areas for business and prospects
– Analyse sales trends and performance
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be able to effectively communicate strategies to key clients and partners, while deeply understanding their product, manufacturing, sales and marketing requirements.
We are looking for the following:
– Educated to degree level or equivalent (Business or CompSci are a bonus)
– Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
– Smart and presentable
– Excellent knowledge/solutions sales of computer components
– 2-3 years’ experience within an account management role
– Experience dealing with IT customers (vital)
– Excellent business development and sales acumen (360 cycle)
– Core knowledge of IT infrastructure or computer architecture/framework
– MS Office experience (vital)
– Good knowledge of graphics card or memory infrastructure
What’s on Offer
R 40 000 DOE + commission (inclusive) + 6k car allowance + more!